17 Best Ergonomic Office Chairs Under $200
Whether you are working from home or commuting to the office, you need to make sure you have the right office chair. Spending hours a day sitting and working will take a toll on your body. The right office chair will ensure that your back doesn’t hurt and your posture doesn’t suffer.
Not only do you want to find a comfortable and supportive office chair, but you also need one that fits into your budget. Finding the best ergonomic office chair under 200 doesn’t have to be hard. There are a lot of options to choose from, and you are sure to find the chair that will keep you comfortable all day long.
Important Legal Information: Services or products you buy through our links may earn us a commission. Every product is individually selected by (obsessive) researchers.
What is the best ergonomic office chair under 200?
When it comes to the best ergonomic office chair under 200, there are several things you need to consider. These include the following:
- How much time you spend at your desk
- If you have any particular support needs
Every person is different, and finding the best ergonomic office chair under 200 that supports your back and encourages good posture will take some research. Thankfully, there are many options to choose from, and we have put together 17 options to make finding the right chair that much easier.
What is the best ergonomic office chair under 200 for sitting long hours?
The best office chair for sitting long hours is one that can be adjusted to support your body. Throughout your workday, your support needs will change. Finding the best ergonomic office chair under 200 that can be adjusted to meet those needs is in your best interest.
What is the best cheap office chair?
There are many affordable office chairs. When it comes to the best ergonomic office chair under 200, doing some research to find the one that’s right for you is imperative.
There is no one-size-fits-all chair, which is why there are so many options available. We want to help you find the best chair as quickly as possible, so we’ve created a list of 17. We’re sure you’ll find the chair that’s right for you!
The Best Ergonomic Office Chairs Under 200
There is a wide range of office chairs to choose from that will support your body and your budget. Out of the 17 listed below, we’re sure you’ll find the one that will work for your every want and need.
- If you’re looking for a chair that can support up to 400 pounds and comes with an adjustable back and armrests, then you’ll want to check out the Big and Tall Office Chair.
- It comes with an extra thick cushion to ensure your comfort. It is also equipped with a 360-degree swivel base so that you can quickly and easily spin to grab items from the far side of your desk or behind you. The nylon casters ensure that this chair rolls freely across smooth surfaces.
- The back of the chair comes with lumbar support and mesh backing. This keeps you supported and cool as you work throughout the day. The adjustable armrests can be moved to six positions to ensure that your body is positioned correctly to reduce discomfort and bad posture.
- Another option in the big and tall office chair department is this one. What sets this chair apart is the fact that it comes with an extra-wide seat and can support up to 500 pounds. This is a great, affordable option that offers back support and more room to keep you comfortable throughout the workday.
- The padded seat is breathable and retains its shape. The mesh back ensures that air flows over your body to keep you cool and comfortable. It also comes with lumbar support to ensure that your spine is aligned properly to reduce pain and discomfort.
- With a swivel base and sturdy wheels, you’ll be able to easily maneuver around your office to get any file or information you need to get your work done effectively and efficiently.
- While lumbar support is necessary for back comfort, having a chair that can be adjusted in other ways is beneficial as well — and this chair has what you’re looking for.
- The seat height and recline angle can be adjusted on this chair to fit your unique wants and needs. The flip-up armrests help you retain the right posture. For added comfort, there is a cushioned headrest that is in place to relieve spine and neck pressure.
- The mesh construction ensures that you don’t overheat during the day. Fatigue won’t set in when you add this comfortable and supportive chair to your office.
- When it comes to the most modern way to be ergonomic, the DRAGONN by VIVO has everything you need and more. This kneeling chair comes equipped with an adjustable stool and angled seat to improve your posture. Not only does it support your back, but it also supports your knees, shins and buttocks.
- You can adjust the height to ensure that you can easily reach your keyboard, and the tilting seat keeps you upright so that you don’t have to hunch. The design of this seat gives you the benefits of standing while you kneel. You’ll improve your posture and be able to focus on your work.
- Everybody is different, so you need a chair that adjusts to your wants and needs. You can find that in the high back executive computer desk chair. This chair comes with seven different ergonomic features, allowing you to adjust the chair to ensure you have proper posture and can comfortably reach your desk.
- It even comes with a headrest to provide further back support. The mesh backing keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the day. The chair is also modern and sleek, so it adds something extra to your office. Both function and style combine into this computer desk chair to encourage a productive workday.
- While mesh chairs serve their purpose, you may want something that looks a little more professional and sophisticated. That’s where this chair shines.
- It’s covered in microfiber material that you can get in tan, brown or gray. No matter what your office color scheme is, this chair will match. The fixed arms are padded and offer extra upper body support to ensure your comfort.
- The seat height can be adjusted, and the back reclines. You’ll be able to adjust this chair to suit your personal preferences. It also meets and/or exceeds industry standards, so this is the best ergonomic office chair under 200 you can buy.
How often should I get up from my desk?
You want to do what’s best for your body, but you also have to be productive. That means getting up from your desk every so often. It’s recommended that you get up from your desk every 30 minutes. You don’t have to be away for long. Even a three-minute break can be beneficial. The goal is to get up and get moving.
What is the most comfortable desk chair?
The most comfortable desk chair is one that you can adjust to fit your specific wants and needs. You can find the best ergonomic office chair under 200 from this list that is budget-friendly and will keep you comfortable all day long.
Are gaming chairs better than office chairs?
Short answer, no. Gaming chairs are designed to recline, making it easier and more convenient for individuals to see the screen they are playing on. If you use a gaming chair for work, you may have to strain your body to reach your office equipment. Finding the best ergonomic office chair under 200 that keeps you upright and supports your back is the better alternative.
- When it comes to style and sophistication, this chair has it in spades. With a more traditional look, this ergonomic office chair will add class to your office. You can also choose between dark brown and brown to ensure that it matches your décor.
- The back of this office chair is slightly curved, ensuring that it supports your back all day while you sit at your desk. You can also adjust the height of the seat and tilt the back to give you the most comfortable working experience ever.
- The thick, large cushion supports and comforts your body as you sit throughout the day. Whether you are in a meeting or working at your computer, this chair is so comfortable, you’ll feel like the CEO of your company.
- Being able to customize your office chair is essential when it comes to ergonomics. You need to find the right height and tilt that allows you to easily and comfortably access your computer and other office equipment.
- This office chair comes with a one-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment that makes it easy to position it the way you like it.
- You can also adjust the arms to the height and width that works best for you. This is another way to ensure that your upper body is supported and keeps you in the ideal posture as you work.
- Like so many of the other best ergonomic office chair under 200, this one comes with a mesh back to keep you cool. It has a fixed back height, but you can adjust the seat and forward pitch to get in the most comfortable position.
- It’s important that the best ergonomic office chair under 200 supports you while you work, but it should also be comfortable when you take a break. This chair has exactly what you’re looking for.
- It is equipped with a rocking mode that can help you relax and unwind after a big project. When you’re ready to get back to your tasks, you can pull the handle to disengage the rocking feature.
- This best ergonomic office chair under 200 also comes with lumbar support and fixed arms. The high-density seat cushion supports your buttocks and back, while the mesh back keeps you cool.
- You may buy this chair for your office, but with the rocking feature, you may find that you want to sit in it outside of your normal workday.
- Not every job requires you to sit at a desk. If most of your work is done at a drafting table, you still deserve the best ergonomic office chair under 200 that will support you and keep you comfortable. This is the chair you want to check out.
- With the ability to adjust the back height and the seat depth, you’ll be able to position the chair in a way that works best for you. The footrest can also be adjusted to ensure your body stays in the most comfortable and posture-friendly position.
- The durable vinyl will keep you comfortable all day long so you can finish your projects and do what’s best for your body.
- Looking for the best ergonomic office chair under 200 that offers elegance and comfort? This chair has it all.
- You’ll get all-day upper body support with this chair because it features fixed arms and an integrated headrest. You can also adjust the seat height. The back also reclines, allowing you to find the best position that offers comfort and helps you get your work done.
- Constructed of soft leather and tailored stitching, this chair adds luxury to your office and keeps you comfortable while you work.
- This chair was put through a variety of different tests to ensure that it can stand up to anything you throw its way. The seat and rotation device will last up to 10 years. The extra cushioning in the seat pad gives you double coverage for added comfort.
- This ZLHECTO Ergonomic Desk Chair also comes with lumbar support and the height can be adjusted. The armrests flip up and down. They can provide you with extra upper body support, or you can move them out of the way to accomplish other tasks.
- With the ability to support up to 300 pounds during the eight-hour workday and a mesh back to keep you cool, this is an affordable office chair that will get you through your day in comfort.
What is the best material for an office chair?
The best material for an office chair is one that is breathable and easy to clean. These include:
Are mesh office chairs better?
Mesh office chairs are usually more breathable, so they could be a good option if your office is warm. If you’re looking for a chair that’s more elegant and sophisticated, then a mesh chair may not be the best choice.
How long should office chairs last?
On average, you can expect an office chair to last seven to ten years. However, this will depend on how it’s used and what it’s made out of.
- Lumbar support is important when looking for an ergonomic office chair, but having upper back support is imperative as well. When your entire back is supported, it can reduce pressure and muscle fatigue. This can keep you energized and alert to get your work done.
- This office chair comes with a high back and a headrest, further supporting your body throughout the day. The headrest is adjustable and curved, so not only will it support you while you work, but you’ll be able to lean back and take a quick break.
- You also have the ability to adjust the chair’s height and tilt. This ensures that you can easily and comfortably access your computer or other office equipment necessary to do your job. The mesh back keeps you cool.
- As an added bonus, this best ergonomic office chair under 200 also comes with a hanger on the back. This gives you a place to hang your suit jacket or other clothing items and keeps them from getting wrinkled. You’ll look professional and put together when you add this chair to your office.
- This chair is the best ergonomic office chair under 200 for an office space that is simple. The chair may not be flashy, but it still provides support and comfort.
- You have the ability to adjust the seat height and recline. The arms are fixed and give your upper body the support you need to maintain good posture.
- The breathable fabric and mesh back ensure that air flows over your body. You’ll be cool and comfortable all day long.
- With built-in lumbar support and a headrest, this office chair has everything you need to maintain good posture while finishing your projects, answering emails or conducting business over the phone.
- You also have the ability to adjust the tilt. Once you find the ideal position, you can then lock it into place. The seat height can also be adjusted so you can be comfortable as you type on your keyboard.
- The fixed arms will provide support, but they can also flip down so that you can slide the chair under your desk, saving space in your office.
- When it comes to the best ergonomic office chair under 200, the cushioned seat and breathable mesh back are in place to keep you comfortable no matter how long your workday might be.
- When it comes to sitting in a comfortable and supportive work chair, not only do you need something that supports your back, but you also need something that supports your legs. Relieving stress to this part of your body can keep you energized and focused on your work.
- This is the best ergonomic office chair under 200 that reduces stress on your legs and can increase circulation. It has a waterfall-contour seat that is padded and then covered in tweed fabric.
- The back offers lumbar support, and the arms are adjustable. This ensures that your body is in the most comfortable and supported position throughout the day.
- This leather office chair with padded seat and tall back is essential when it comes to style and support. You can adjust the seat height to easily reach your computer, and the casters will glide you from one part of your office to the other.
- The padding in this faux leather chair is there to support your back and buttocks, and it will engulf you in luxury. The fixed armrests are there to support your upper body. This best ergonomic office chair under 200 also comes in two color options, so you are sure to find the one that will match your office.
Important Legal Information
Services or products you buy through our links may earn us a commission. Every product is individually selected by (obsessive) researchers.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.