Best Wireless Headset With Microphone for Laptop (15 Highly Rated)
Lately, we’ve all likely had our fair share of Zoom calls. We’ve probably all also had our fair share of audio issues, cable management problems, and hoops to jump through to get our microphones to work right. The struggle is real – but it definitely doesn’t have to be. There are tons of great choices for wireless headsets with microphones to make communicating with others incredibly easy.
However, picking the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop can be difficult. To make your life a little bit easier, though, we’ve scoured the internet and tested tons of products to find the best of the best, compiling them here in a list for you. Read on below to find the perfect product for you!
Clever Sequence is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission for referring you.
Best Wireless Headset With Microphone for Laptop
What should I look for when buying wireless headphones?
There are several things you should keep an eye out for when you’re looking for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop.
One of the most important aspects is connectivity. Does the headset have built-in Bluetooth or will it need to connect via a USB dongle?
Additionally, you’ll want to check for battery life and charging options. How long does the headset stay charged? How can you charge it? And, most importantly, can you use it while you’re charging it? All of these will impact how the headset works for you.
What's the difference between wireless and Bluetooth headphones?
The primary difference between the two is how they connect to the computer. Typically speaking, Bluetooth headphones connect using built-in Bluetooth with your computer.
Wireless headphones, however, will commonly connect using a USB port dongle – meaning you don’t have to connect them directly to your computer.
The Best Wireless Headset with Microphone for Laptop
Below, we’ve gathered the best of the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop. We’ve even broken it down into categories, so you can find the best product that meets your needs.
- Since it only uses one ear, it’s perfect for those who might need to hear what’s going on around them. Plus, it has a built-in mute button, making it easy to disconnect and reconnect audio as you need while talking with others.
- Mic features professional noise-canceling, meaning it won’t pick up background noise from other individuals.
- 100% cordless and very lightweight, meaning it’s easy to use and won’t get caught on your chair or other surfaces as you work. It offers up to 17 hours of battery life for continuous listening.
- It can pair with up to two Bluetooth devices at one time, meaning you can use it for multiple items simultaneously – which is why we chose it as one of the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop.
- The headset provides extremely high-quality audio without the lag many traditional Bluetooth headsets have.
- Despite the lightweight design, it’s definitely made of good materials and built to last.
- The built-in mute button can be a lifesaver sometimes. Plus, when you’re not using it, it’s super easy to charge, so you never have to worry about it dying on you.
One of the best headsets for use in call centers or other high-volume areas, this is one of our top picks for the best wireless headset with micrphone for laptop. It is perfect for taking calls, chatting online, and everyone’s favorite – Zoom meetings.
- Seeing as it is easy to charge and connects without issues, it’s no wonder this is one of the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop available right now.
- Provides up to 17 hours of continuous calls or other audio, making it great for using throughout a busy workday.
- Connects with up to two different Bluetooth devices to use simultaneously for high-quality audio streaming.
- It can pair with any Bluetooth enabled device, meaning there’s no limit to the way you can use it.
- The headset is super affordable but holds up to the quality standards of high-end headsets.
- It doesn’t skip or lag like many other major Bluetooth headsets do.
- The mic picks up only the sounds it needs to hear, meaning you don’t have to worry about if people can hear you or hear excessive background noise instead.
If you’re using looking for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop to use on Zoom calls, this option takes the cake. The design is perfect for working professionals – it isn’t clunky and fits naturally on the head. It also comes with its own charging stand, making it easy to store the headset and use it later. And, since it’s so lightweight, it really is the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop for the working professional.
- Includes a built-in mute button for easy silencing when you need to cough, sneeze or need to speak to someone in the background.
- Lightweight and slim, meaning they won’t distract people and will continue to give you a professional appearance throughout the day.
- Designed for vehicles while on the road – meaning the battery life can easily last all day. On-unit controls make it easy for you to make adjustments while you drive.
- Given the highly affordable price point, they’re very high-quality.
- The volume and mute buttons on the side make it easy to make adjustments while you’re driving or otherwise busy.
- They’re super easy to set up and use on any Bluetooth device.
This headset is perfect for working in the office – whether that means your home office or for your work station. This headset’s versatility is part of why we chose it for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop. They’re very easy to use, comfortable, and lightweight. They’re the perfect solution for all-day office work, too – which is why we love them. Since they’re 100% hands-free, it makes them incredibly versatile, as well.
- Connects to multiple devices at one time, allowing you to use it for calls, music, and other forms of audio.
- Includes a built-in multi-function button, which can allow you to answer calls, ignore calls and mute your audio by simply hitting the switch. It’s perfect for those who are multi-tasking and need to be able to perform these features quickly and easily.
- Uses noise reduction technology to ensure that the microphone does not pick up excessive background noise. If you work in a noisy environment – or, like many of us, work from home currently – this is definitely the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use.
- The headset is super comfortable to wear throughout the course of the entire day. You never have to worry about it getting uncomfortable.
- It works great with your laptop and connects easily, even for individuals who aren’t sure how to use Bluetooth connectivity for their audio devices.
- Given its affordable price point, it’s a very high-quality headset that plays back audio well. Additionally, people can hear you very clearly.
Definitely one of the high-end choices for our best wireless headset with microphone for laptop, this headset has so many features to offer. One of our favorite things is that, unlike the other headsets with charging docks, this one offers sound through both ears. Plus, it utilizes Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to move up to 98 feet from the connection source. Despite its cost, it works incredibly well for most users.
- Covering both ears, this headset offers noise cancellation to help keep you focused while you work. It’s one of the major reasons we chose it as the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop.
- The included microphone retracts, allowing you to use it as a headset and take advantage of the microphone when you need it.
- Mic uses enhanced DSP to ensure your voice sounds natural during each and every call.
- The headset is exceptionally comfortable to wear and doesn’t cause pressure buildup, even for people with glasses.
- It is perfect for working in a noisy environment and does a great job of blocking out excess sounds.
- It makes it easy to multi-task, as you can continue listening and responding to calls or having a conversation while away from your desk.
Best Wireless Headset With Microphone for Laptop
What equipment do you need to teach online?
If you intend to teach classes online, you’ll need some equipment. To begin with, you’ll need a computer with access to the internet. If possible, you should have a wired internet connection. You’ll also need a high-quality webcam for video streaming. Additionally, a headset and a microphone are vital for communication.
What are the advantages of wireless headphones?
There are several advantages to wireless headphones. First and foremost, they allow you some additional maneuverability. Additionally, the wireless aspect helps eliminate desk clutter, which can very quickly become overwhelming. Lastly, many wireless headphones provide retractable mics, allowing you to connect them to multiple devices and use them as traditional headphones.
When it comes to headsets, having the option to use a stereo headset is almost always better for a variety of reasons. For this pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop usage, it’s easy to see why it’s one of our favorites. It’s incredibly comfortable, lightweight, and you can clip the mic to the headband magnetically using the included strip. The sound quality on these headphones matches the price point, too – making it an easy choice for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop usage.
- The hands-free, wireless connectivity allows you to move up to 100 feet away from your connected device without losing your connectivity, making it easy to roam.
- You can use the headset for up to 14 hours without it dying on you – making it perfect for the workday, long road trips, and all-day conferences.
- Allows you to connect to both your smartphone and your computer at the same time for easy, hands-free talking and listening.
- The headphones do an excellent job of canceling out outside noises and make it easy to focus all day long.
- The audio is high-quality and easy to hear, while the included mic also provides crisp, clear playback, no matter your conditions.
- Unlike some wireless headsets, this one doesn’t echo or lag frequently.
This headset is easily one of our favorite picks for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop usage. There are tons of reasons for that. To begin with, its design is business-oriented. Therefore, it offers a host of features perfect for making business calls and discussing important matters. Additionally, it’s relatively affordable and comfortable to wear throughout the course of the day – meaning you don’t have to worry about headset fatigue, which is a common problem.
- Connects via the USB adapter for quick and easy setup and consistent reliability, hence why we think it is a good pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use.
- Made for online meetings and teaching, the mic and headphones both feature noise cancelation. This way, you can focus on the subject matter at hand and discuss things without distraction.
- Has up to 22 hours of battery life for all-day use.
- It offers high-quality audio playback, perfect for using for Zoom calls.
- Compared to other headsets, it is super comfortable and easy to wear all day long.
- It is super simple to set up and start using right out of the box.
If you’re looking for something that is stylish, comfortable and high-quality, this is definitely the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use for you. The design ensures all-day comfort without pressure or pain. Plus, it’s super lightweight and unintrusive. And, since it’s a Bose product, you know it comes from one of the best audio manufacturers globally. There’s a lot to love about this headset. Given the price point, it is really a great deal.
- The built-in microphone works with Alexa and Siri, making it easy for you to add items to your to-do list and stay on top of daily tasks.
- Uses a dual microphone system to reduce background noise and eliminate distractions when you’re communicating with other individuals.
- Includes three different levels of noise cancellation, allowing you to focus on your music, class or teaching experience without distractions. It can block out even the loudest of noises.
- The sound quality for these headphones is absolutely stellar, especially for the price.
- The bass comes through nice and clear, so you don’t have to worry about muffled sounds.
- You can really use this headset for almost anything – even gaming and live streaming.
Honestly, Bose has a reputation for being one of the best audio companies world-wide. Therefore, it’s no surprise that they make one of our picks for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop and music use. Let’s be real – even professionals find that listening to music while they work helps improve productivity. This headset is great for just that. Plus, it offers a lot of wonderful features that make using this headset a very pleasant experience.
- Includes built-in voice command activation, making it perfect for busy professionals who need to add to their to-do list using Google or Alexa without pulling out their phone.
- Offers 11 different levels of noise-canceling control – meaning you can easily create a distraction-free environment to work, study and listen to music.
- You can use this headset wirelessly for up to 20 hours at a time before charging it, and it will alert you when the battery runs low.
- This is easily the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use – it has all the features you could ever want.
- It’s worth every penny you pay for this headset.
- You’ll rarely be distracted, even in noisy, chaotic environments – and everyone can hear you well, too.
Every gamer knows that gaming headsets feature full surround-sound stereo. You hear everything when you play. And, to make matters better, everyone hears you – no doubt about it. That’s why this headset is, without a doubt, one of our top picks for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use. It is perfect for all-day wear and ensures you hear everything in-game – including the music. Whether you’re looking for high-quality bass or perfect melodic highs, this headset does it all.
- Uses 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers to ensure you hear everything, no matter what you’re doing. It’s the perfect, immersive experience.
- Thanks to the large ear cups and the plush, padded headband, this headset is easy to wear all day long without getting uncomfortable or feeling heavy.
- The omnidirectional microphone ensures everyone can hear you without hearing any background noise. Mute it by simply flipping up the mic.
- The sound quality is amazing – it’s definitely the best wireless headset with mic for laptop use.
- Given the quality of the headset overall, the price is a steal, really.
- It’s incredibly easy to set up and the battery lasts all day.
While lightweight headphones work great for some individuals, they’re not always the best choice for everyone. This pick for the best wireless headset with a microphone for laptop is large and clunky but definitely 100% comfortable. If you’re looking for a headset that is also perfect for listening to music and gives you deep bass and resounding highs, this should be your number one choice. Plus, they’re comfortable for all-day wear, making them great for the busy professional despite their size.
- Includes stereo sound with 40mm drivers, meaning you’ll get smooth, clear bass and never have to worry about tinny highs again.
- Both the ear pads and the headband are padded, reducing pressure points and making the headphones genuinely comfortable to wear all day long, which is part of why we picked this as the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use.
- The headset is foldable, making it perfect for individuals who want easy storage when they’re not using it or are on the go.
- It’s super affordable, but that doesn’t mean it skims on quality at all – everything sounds great.
- They do a great job of eliminating outside noises and distractions, making them perfect for students, teachers and other professionals.
- The battery lasts all day long without charging.
As a working professional – or even a student – you’re likely looking for high-quality headphones that don’t break the bank. This headset is super affordable and provides excellent music quality, with various features that make focusing during your workday, study time, or other activities easy. It is no wonder we chose it as a contender for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use. Plus, it’s incredibly comfortable to wear and charges quickly, making it perfect for those on the go.
- Offers noise cancellation up to 28db with the touch of a switch. This feature blocks out even the loudest of environments.
- The headset supports fast charging, allowing you to continue listening for up to two hours within five minutes of charging – making it the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use for busy people.
- Uses two microphones to eliminate background noise when you speak, making your audio sound crystal clear no matter your location.
- This is easily the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use when it comes to playing music and games – there’s no audio lag.
- The sound quality is superb compared to other products in this price point.
- This headset easily compares to high-end products like Bose.
Another great pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use, this headset has a lot to offer without breaking the bank. To begin with, the headset is brightly colored. It is perfect for those who are looking for a more aesthetic choice for their favorite pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use. Plus, it’s super comfortable for all-day wear and the battery lasts for what feels like forever.
- Includes industrial-grade noise cancellation, using digitally activated tools to ensure you aren’t distracted by background noise and other forms of interference throughout the day.
- The microphone is built-in, meaning you never have to worry about adjusting it. All the same, it uses similar noise cancellation technology to ensure the microphone picks up your speaking, but nothing else, making it a great choice for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use.
- Uses stereo surround sound for high-quality bass and highs, making it perfect for listening to music.
- They’re incredibly comfortable to wear all day long without aches and pains.
- The battery lasts all day long without charging it!
- The microphone never picks up background noise or other interference.
Sony is always a trusted brand for making high-quality, inexpensive products. It is part of what lead this to be one of our top picks for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use. The design is simple and definitely not flashy, unlike some of the other options on this list. However, it still offers everything you’d expect of a high-quality headset. Plus, thanks to the headset’s swivel design, you can take it on the go with you virtually anywhere.
- Utilizes smart noise cancellation technology to ensure all you hear is what’s coming through your headphones.
- Advanced design has a microphone built into the earphones, using noise cancellation as well – you’ll nearly always sound crystal clear with this headset, no matter where you are.
- You can easily use this headset with Siri or Alexa. This feature alone qualifies it for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use.
- The sound quality is absolutely phenominal!
- Headset feels sturdy and is comfortable wear during the day without excessive pain.
- It is easily the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use – it’s easy to connect and the battery lasts all day!
One of our favorite things about this pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop is the fact it offers over 40 hours of music playback on a single charge. Plus, this headset is perfect for people who are on the go. Despite being large and somewhat clunkier than other headsets on this list, it is still lightweight and easy to wear all day long, forming to your ears for maximum comfort.
- Uses high-resolution, 40mm audio drivers for stereo sound. Combined with the active noise cancellation, and you’ll never hear anything except your audio.
- Another point that makes it stand out as the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use is the ambient noise cancellation microphone system. It can eliminate cars, airplane noises, and background speaking easily.
- With just five minutes of charging, you can get four hours of playback, making it perfect for those who are busy and on the go.
- The noise cancellation does wonders for a busy professional – you’d never know you weren’t home.
- Given the features, the price point for these is amazing.
- They’re super lightweight and very comfortable to wear all day long.
These headphones are great if you want to listen to music and game. Alternatively, they’re perfect for use with your laptop in professional learning or teaching environments. Fully charged, the battery lasts up to eight hours on high-definition audio settings, letting you get the most out of your listening experience. Everyone will be able to hear you clearly, as well – and you’ll look cool while you do it. Therefore, this was an easy pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use.
- The headset features heavy padding to ensure you stay comfortable wearing this headset for extended periods of time. It won’t feel heavy or cause pressure on your head.
- Includes a USB dongle which allows you to connect this headset to a variety of devices, including your laptop or gaming PC, along with any consoles you choose to play or listen to music on.
- The high-quality, 40mm stereo drivers ensure you hear everything, no matter what you’re doing.
- The headset is incredibly easy to set up and takes no time at all to get accustomed to!
- The sound drivers for this headset on computers make it easy to alter your sound profile for optimal listening.
- It feels sturdy and seems like it will last for quite some time.
Whether you’re listening to music, working, or taking part in an online class, you want to make sure everything you hear is high-quality. That’s why we chose this headset as a top pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use. It’s perfect for listening to music, offering a host of features to enhance the quality of your audio. Plus, the microphone is detachable, making it easy for you to use it to communicate or just focus.
- Uses aptX-HD for outstanding, high-quality audio that beats many competitors. You’ll hear deep bass and clear highs without interference, lag or other Bluetooth connection issues.
- Offers noise-canceling technology so that you can focus on your music or your meeting, whatever you need, wherever you are.
- The detachable mic offers background noise cancelation, making sure that you are crystal clear. Plus, it works with Siri and Google voice commands.
- Compared to other headsets in this price range, the mic quality is far superior.
- The noise reduction makes this the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use.
- They’re easy to travel with and stay comfortable during long flights, business meetings, and online classes.
Best Wireless Headset With Microphone for Laptop
How do I connect wireless headphones to my laptop without Bluetooth?
Once you’ve bought your favorite pick for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop, there are a few ways you can connect it without Bluetooth. Many headsets come with a USB dongle that allows it to connect without built-in Bluetooth. Alternatively, you can purchase an external Bluetooth dongle.
Why won't my Bluetooth headphones connect to my laptop?
Make sure you charge the headphones and have Bluetooth enabled on your laptop. Additionally, make sure the headset is in pairing mode and see if your computer requires a pairing pin. And remember, even the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use may have a few minor hiccups when you first use it.
There you have it – these are our picks for the best wireless headset with microphone for laptop use. Hopefully, with the variety of headsets included in this list, you’ll find something that fits your needs and ensures you stay comfortable no matter what you’re doing.
Keep in mind, of course, that you will want to consider what your needs are before you make a purchase. Also, make sure that you find a headset that works with your laptop. That way, you’ll have high-quality audio output and hear everything crystal clear.
Whether you’re a teacher, a student, or a business professional, there are a variety of headsets that can help you perform your daily tasks. Important meetings, lounge times, gaming, and Zoom calls with friends no longer have to be a complicated, problem-shooting extravaganza.