How to Indent in WordPress
I know what happened. You tried indenting your sentences, paragraphs, bullet points in WordPress, but couldn’t find a way.
Maybe, you tried adding 5 spaces or using the “tab” key, but it still didn’t work.
Well, This is how you can indent in WordPress in seven easy steps.
- Go to Plugins > Add new, and look for the “TinyMCE Advanced” Plugin. Install and activate it.
- Go to settings > and select “TinyMCE Advanced”
- Choose your current editor, either “Block” or “Classic”
- Scroll Down and look for the two indent icons. Then, drag them to the toolbar
- Important! Save Changes
- Go back to your post, and choose “Classic Paragraph”
- Have fun indenting as much text as you can!
Hope you liked this tip! and remember: Always Share Knowledge!