How to Make Columns in WordPress Without a Plugin
It looks like 70 people are looking for this tip already every single month.
Don’t look further, we can help you make columns in WordPress without a plugin in six simple steps.
Keep in mind that we will be using the block editor introduced to WordPress in December of 2018.
Here are the steps:
- On your dashboard, go to “posts” and click on “add new”
- Click on the “+” button located at the top-left corner
- Select the “Columns” Block
- Choose how many columns you want and their width
- Select one of the columns and click on “Paragraph” button
- Add some text!
Hope you liked this quick tip!