Create Paypal Shipping Label Without Purchase
PayPal is one of the most well-known financial service providers in the world. You can send money to your friends and family members. Accept payments for your goods and services if you have a business!
You can also take advantage of the PayPal Shipping Center if you have a business account with the company. This tool lets you print shipping labels, track packages, and communicate with your customers.
You can even learn to create a PayPal shipping label without purchasing in the PayPal shipping center! Learn more about this process and more in the guide below.
How to Create a PayPal Shipping Label Without Purchase
This guide will help you learn to create a PayPal shipping label without purchase. You can immediately print this document, attach it to your package, and send it to your loved ones.
PayPal Shipping Center
Before learning how to make a PayPal shipping label without an order, you must better understand the PayPal Shipping Center. PayPal partners with the United States Postal Service and United Parcel Services.
With the USPS, send First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or flat rate packages. You will always receive Commercial Base prices!
UPS offers 50% off of Ground shipments through the PayPal Shipping Center. You can also receive up to 66% off 2nd Day Air packages. You will save on shipping costs when signing up with the PayPal Shipping Center!
How to Sign Up for PayPal Shipping Center
You must access the PayPal Shipping Center to learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal. Create a PayPal seller account to begin.
You can use three methods to access the PayPal Shipping Center, as seen below.
- Method One: Go to www.paypal.com on your desktop and log in to your PayPal account. Click on the “Activity” tab. Find an order and click “Print Shipping Label.”
- Method Two: Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account. Click on “All Transactions” on the “Activity” tab. Click “Print Shipping Label” next to a transaction.
- Method Three: Go to www.paypal.com on your computer. Click on the “App Center” tab. Press “Streamline Operations,” followed by “Shipping Labels.” Click “Get Started.”
The above methods will take you directly to the PayPal Shipping Center. When you arrive at the new screen, you must connect your account to ShipStation, as seen below.
- Click “Connect Your Account” when the new screen loads.
- Press “Agree and Connect” to authorize payments for your shipping labels.
- Choose the label layout you prefer. If you have a standard printer, press “Letter.” A thermal printer requires the “Thermal” option.
- Press “Edit” to change your “Ship From” address.
- Check the box to consent to the “Terms and Conditions.”
- Press “Continue” to enable the PayPal Shipping Center.
Set Up a PayPal Seller Account
As mentioned, you must have a PayPal seller account to learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal. The steps below will show you how to open your Business profile with PayPal.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your desktop or mobile browser.
- Press “Sign Up.”
- Provide the email address associated with your business. Press “Next.”
- Create a username and password.
- Provide the contact information for your business.
- Press “Agree and Continue.”
- Provide your social security number if you are a sole proprietor. Enter your employer identification number if you have a corporation.
- Type the URL to your business website.
- Verify your identity by following the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the email to arrive to confirm the creation of your account so you can PayPal ship without an invoice.
Benefits of the PayPal Shipping Center
There are many benefits to learning how to use the PayPal Shipping Center to print PayPal shipping labels without an invoice or with one.
- Save costs by getting discounts on USPS and UPS shipping rates. You also do not have to pay monthly fees!
- You can track your packages in your PayPal account!
- Reduce errors on your shipping labels with the pre-populated addresses.
- Print shipping labels in batches if you have multiple packages leaving your business.
- PayPal Seller Protection saves tracking numbers to protect the business. You can also purchase shipping coverage.
- Send notifications to your customers to keep them in the know.
- Void any unused shipping labels with the click of a few buttons.
Payment Methods in the PayPal Shipping Center
Add a payment method to the PayPal Shipping Center before you create a shipping label PayPal without order or with one. The steps required to add your card information for PayPal ship without an invoice.
- Go to www.paypal.shipstation.com and log in to your PayPal.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to “Your Account.”
- Press “Settings.”
- Go to the “Account Settings” tab.
- Scroll to the “Payment Method” section.
- Click on “Change Payment Method.”
- Press “Add a Debit or Credit Card.”
- Enter your card information and press “Add.”
- Choose the new card in the list of payment methods.
- Press “Agree and Continue.”
Create a PayPal Shipping Label
Before you learn to create a PayPal shipping label without purchase, you should consider making one where there is an order. The below methods will help you better understand the more detailed steps involved in not having an invoice.
Use the All Transactions Tab
This method will not work if you want to create a PayPal shipping label without purchase. You must have a transaction associated with your package to use the steps below.
- Go to www.paypal.com on a browser.
- Click on the “Activity” tab, followed by “All Transactions.”
- Find the transaction and press “Print Shipping Label” in the “Actions” column.
- Choose the carrier and shipping method you want to use.
- Enter the dimensions and weight of your package, unless you want to use USPS Flat Rate shipping.
- Press “Calculate Rates.”
- Confirm the service you want to use.
- Click “Purchase Label.”
- Press “Print Label.”
- Click on the “Print” icon.
Go to the "Activity" tab
Again, going to the “Activity” tab will not help you if you want PayPal to create shipping label without an invoice. You have to have an order to use the below steps.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your browser.
- Click on the “Activity” tab.
- Find the completed sale.
- Click on “Print Shipping Label.”
- Verify your address and printer type.
- Choose your preferred carrier and enter your package dimensions.
- Press “Continue.”
- Click on “Calculate Shipping Cost,” followed by “Confirm and Pay.”
How to Create a PayPal Shipping Label Without an Invoice
Finally, you can learn to create a PayPal shipping label without purchase. It is not easy to find the required website for this process.
You should go to www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create to learn to print PayPal shipping labels without an invoice. Bookmark the website if you expect to use it frequently.
You can learn how to print shipping label PayPal without sale using the steps below.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your browser and log in to your account.
- On another tab, visit www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create. Remember, this website is nearly impossible to find on the PayPal website. Access your browser’s bookmarks to more easily find it.
- Wait for a pop-up window to appear for shipping information. Enter the recipient’s address.
- Press “Ship to This Address.”
- Provide your address for the “Shipping From” information.
- Choose the “Carrier Name” you want to use. Remember, PayPal partners with USPS and UPS.
- Select the appropriate “Service Type” for the carrier you choose.
- Choose the “Package Type” of the size of your order.
- Provide the weight and dimensions of your package. Keep the information accurate to avoid having the order returned.
- Enter the date you plan to drop the package off for shipment.
- Press “Calculate Shipping Cost.”
- Confirm the information provided is accurate.
- Press “Confirm and Pay.” Choose between your credit card or PayPal balance.
- Click “Print Label.” Disable the pop-up blocker if a new tab does not open.
- Press the print icon to finish the process of learning to PayPal ship without an invoice.
How to Calculate PayPal Shipping Before Sending an Invoice
You can also learn how to calculate PayPal shipping before sending an invoice to a customer. There are a couple of available methods, as seen in the list below.
Calculate Costs Based on Your Region
If you want to calculate costs to create a shipping label PayPal without an order for your region, use the below steps.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your browser and log in to your business account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab, followed by “Profile.”
- Press “My Selling Tools.”
- Click on “Update” near the “Shipping Calculation” field.
- Choose “Domestic Shipping” or “International Shipping.” This article will focus on the first option.
- Select the currency used where your customer made the purchase. For the United States, press “U.S. Dollar.”
- Click on the “Available States” box and choose your and the customer’s locations.
- Press “Continue.”
- Choose the “Shipping Method” in the dropdown box.
- Select one of the “Delivery Times” or make one.
- Choose the base of your shipping rate calculations. Select between order amount, weight, or item quantity.
- Press “Continue.”
- Review the provided information and press “Save Shipping Methods.”
- Repeat the process if you have other packages where you need to create a PayPal shipping label without purchase.
Use the PayPal Shipping Calculator
You can also use the PayPal Shipping Calculator if you use an older version of PayPal. Enter the details for your PayPal shipping label without order, and press “Calculate.” You can access this tool using the below steps.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your computer.
- Log in to your business account.
- Click on “Tools.”
- Choose the “Multi-Order Shipping” option to open the “PayPal Shipping Calculator.”
Create a PayPal Shipping Label Without Purchase
This guide helped you learn how to create a PayPal shipping label without purchase. Remember, you have to have a business or seller account to begin. Link your PayPal to the PayPal Shipping Center.
After you set up your account, you can start making your shipping labels. PayPal partners with USPS and UPS, and you can use all their services, including Priority Mail and flat rate with the USPS.
If you want to make the shipping label without a purchase, go to www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create after logging into your account. Enter your and the customer’s shipping addresses in the appropriate windows.
After you provide both addresses, enter details about your package. Give details on its weight and dimensions. Choose the carrier and service you want to use and calculate your shipping costs.
After you pay for the shipping label, you can print it! Secure the document to your package and send it to your customer to finish the process.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence