Facebook Live With Multiple Presenters
Social media is full of some of the most updated features so that you can stay connected with your audience members.
You can write posts, reply to comments, and send messages.
Some social media platforms allow you to go live to communicate directly with your followers and friends.
You can use graphics, present new information, and respond to comments in real-time.
You can use Facebook live with multiple presenters to give different perspectives to your audience members.
They will appreciate hearing the varying voices that will help them. Use the step-by-step guide below to help you learn more about this process.
Facebook Live with Multiple Presenters | Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide
Use this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Facebook Live with multiple presenters.
How to Broadcast a Facebook Live Event
When learning how to use Facebook live with multiple presenters, you first have to know how to broadcast. You can start your video on a desktop browser, the iOS app, or the Android app.
Live Producer on the Desktop
If you want to use Facebook live with multiple presenters on your computer, you will need to have an external or internal webcam. The best way to go live is via Live Producer, as seen below.
- In your browser, type in www.facebook.com/producer.
- Choose a group, page, or newsfeed for your broadcast.
- Press “Go Live Now,” followed by “Next.”
- Under “Stream Setup,” choose the source of your video.
- Choose your external or internal webcam. Tap “Next.”
- Under “Create Post,” choose the publicity of your broadcast. Give it a title and description.
- Tap “Next” again.
- Press “Go Live.”
Go Live on the Facebook Website from the Newsfeed
To go live with your Facebook newsfeed, use the below steps.
1. Log in to your account to access your newsfeed.
2. Tap on the area that says “What’s on your mind?”
3. Click on the three horizontal dots.
4. Press “Live Video” to get to Live Producer.
5. Enter a description and any other details.
6. Press “Go Live.”
On iOS Devices
When you use Facebook live with multiple presenters, you will need to pay attention to the quality of your stream. It will depend on your mobile internet connection.
The steps required on iOS and Android devices for going live on Facebook are almost the same. You will need the latest version of the Facebook app to use the information below.
1. Download the Facebook app from the Apple App Store.
2. Open the Facebook app and log into your account.
3. Click on your profile. You can also select a page, group, or event where you are an administrator.
4. Press on the appropriate option to write a post.
5. Tap “Live” in the list below the post.
6. Give your video a title, image, and description.
7. Tag your audience members if necessary.
8. Press “Start Live Video.”
9. Tap “Finish” to stop the recording.
On Android Devices
As mentioned, if you know how to go live on the iOS app, you can learn how to on the Android version. The methods are virtually the same.
The only difference in the required steps is from where you will download the mobile app. See the information below to learn how to perform multiple Facebook live streams on your Android.
- Download the Facebook app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Facebook app and log in using your username and password.
- Choose the page, profile, event, or group where you want to post your live video.
- Click on the empty text block to start a new post.
- Look at the options at the bottom of the post and press “Live.”
- Give your broadcast a description, a title, and any other details.
- Tag your friends or a location if necessary.
- Press “Start Live Video” to begin the recording.
- Tap “Finish” to stop the recording.
Schedule a Broadcast
You can also learn to schedule the Facebook live with multiple presenters. The video will automatically start at the time you set it. If you do not go live within two minutes, your live feed will cancel.
Schedule the Event with Live Presenter
To learn how to schedule a Facebook live with multiple presenters using the desktop browser, use the below steps.
- In your browser, go to www.facebook.com/live/producer.
- Sign into your account.
- Press “Create Live Video Event.”
- Give a title to your upcoming live session.
- Choose the day and the time that you want to go live.
- Upload an image for your video.
- Click “Create Event.”
Schedule the Event via Your Newsfeed
You can also learn how to schedule multiple Facebook live streams using your newsfeed. Again, you must be on the desktop browser to use the steps below.
1. Click on the “What’s on your mind?” option at the top of the home page.
2. Press on the three horizontal dots.
3. Click “Live Video.”
4. Press “Schedule Live Video Event” on the left side of the screen.
5. Choose the location for your video (page, group, or newsfeed).
6. Type in a title for the live video.
7. Choose the appropriate date and time for your broadcast.
8. Determine if you want your video to be public or private.
9. Press “Next.”
10. Press “Upload Cover Photo” to choose an image for your live event.
11. Press “Schedule Live Video”
After you schedule multiple Facebook live streams using this method, you will see an announcement post. It will provide details to your followers or group members about the upcoming broadcast.
Again, the live video will start automatically. It will publish afterward on your newsfeed, page, or group.
Edit Your Live Videos
Facebook does offer some built-in editing tools for your live broadcasts. Learn how to access them with the below information.
Trim Your Clips
You can only trim your live broadcasts on Facebook after you record them. The steps below will help you get rid of unnecessary filler at the beginning or end of your video.
- On your browser, go to www.facebook.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to the profile, page, group, or event where you had the live broadcast.
- Find the appropriate post.
- Click on the three horizontal dots next to the video you need to trim.
- Press “Edit Video.”
- Click on “Trimming.”
- Move the start and endpoints to the appropriate positions.
- If necessary, you can change the timestamps. Look for the sections labeled “From” and “To.” Enter in the timestamp where you want your video to start and stop.
- Press “Save.”
If you have Live Producer open on your browser, you can use the Facebook Graphics tool. These features will help you give your audience a unique perspective during your broadcast.
The steps below are available before your broadcast. You can also add them during the live stream.
- On your browser, type in www.facebook.com/live/producer and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Interactivity” menu on the dashboard.
- Press “Graphics” under the “Interactivity” menu.
- Choose one of the packages that you want to use for your live video. These options give you a color and style theme.
- Copy the URL to your graphics. Paste it to your browser.
- Choose the location for your graphic.
- Enter any text that you need to add to your graphic.
- Press “Save” to create your image.
- Click “Publish” when you want to add the graphic to the broadcast.
Start a Facebook Live Screen Share
If you want to start screen sharing on Facebook live, you can use the steps below.
- Go to the Facebook Live Producer.
- Click on the “Get Started” section.
- Press “Use Camera.”
- Navigate to the “Setup” menu.
- Click on “Start Screen Share.”
- Choose the portions of your screen that you want to share.
- Press “Share.”
- Tap “Go Live.”
- When you are ready to stop sharing, press “Stop Sharing Screen.”
How to Manually Add Multiple Presenters to Facebook Live
To learn how to use Facebook live with multiple presenters, use the information provided below. You can manually add other individuals on the browser or the mobile app.
A few options are available to you when going live with multiple people on Facebook. Those listed below are only available on desktop computers.
You can learn to use Facebook live with multiple presenters via Messenger Rooms. You must be on Google Chrome to use this option.
1. Open a group chat on Facebook Messenger.
2. Click “Live” in the top right corner of your Messenger Room.
3. Give a title to your video.
4. Choose the appropriate page, profile, or group for your broadcast.
5. Adjust the publicity of your video.
6. Tap “Next.”
7. Wait for all of the participants to join.
8. Tap “Start.”
9. Click “End Room” to finish your broadcast.
The Live With feature lets you broadcast with only one other person. To use this feature, access the below steps.
- Go to www.facebook.com on your browser.
- Click on the “What’s on your mind?” option.
- Tap “Live” in the options available.
- Press “Start Live Video.”
- Click the icon that looks like another person.
- Under “Your Viewers,” press “Guest Requests.”
- Your guests can ask to join your broadcast.
- Approve someone to go live with you.
iOS and Android
You can also use Facebook live with multiple presenters via the iOS or Android mobile app. You can download the software from the appropriate app store. After, use the below steps.
- Download the Facebook app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- Navigate to your profile, a page, or a group.
- Click to create a new post.
- Tap “Live.”
- Press the icon that resembles another person.
- Choose to accept guests or to request that other people join your broadcast.
- Click “Go Live.”
- When you finish recording, tap “End.”
Alternative Tools to Live Stream with Multiple Presenters on Facebook
Several third-party tools will give you a more professional live stream on Facebook. The options below will entertain your audience and keep them organized.
1. OBS Studio
OBS Studio is a third-party tool that is free to use for a two-person broadcast Facebook live desktop. You can download it on Windows, Mac, or Linux computers.
You can switch between scenes when live streaming, mixing your images, browser pages, and text sources. An audio mixer is also available that helps to suppress excessive background noise.
Link OBS Studio with Facebook
1. Download the OBS Studio that is appropriate for your computer.
2. Under “Usage Information,” choose “optimize for streaming.”
3. Press “Apply Settings.”
4. Add any scenes you need for an introduction or credit sequence.
5. Click on “Settings,” followed by “Audio.”
6. Press “Global Audio Devices” to choose your microphone.
7. Open the Facebook Live Producer in your browser.
8. Click “Create Live Stream.”
9. Press “Use Stream Key.”
10. Click “Copy” under “Stream Key.”
11. In OBS, open “Settings.” Choose the option labeled “Stream.”
12. Choose “Facebook Live” and paste the stream key.
13. Click “Start Streaming” and return to Facebook to start your broadcast.
XSplit is another third-party app you can use with your two-person broadcast Facebook live desktop streams. You can broadcast your video to multiple platforms simultaneously, such as YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more.
The free version of XSplit lets you learn how to use Facebook live with multiple presenters. You can bring on as many as five additional people with no extra charge.
Connect XSplit with Facebook
- Download XSplit onto your desktop computer.
- Click on the “Broadcast” tab.
- Press “Add Channel” and choose “Facebook.”
- Tap “Authorize” and enter your username and password.
- Choose the best resolution for your live stream. Tap “Ok.”
- Go to the “Sources” tab.
- Choose the type of video you want to record.
- Press “Add Option.”
- Click on the “Broadcast” tab at the top of the screen again.
- Tap on the “Facebook” option.
- Your live stream will start automatically.
Lightstream is one of the newest third-party tools you can use for Facebook live with multiple presenters. You do not have to download software onto your computer.
You only need your browser if you want to use Lightstream. You can use Lightstream Studio to build a classic look, giving a unique vision to your broadcast.
You can use real-time alerts, animation graphics, and chat messages when using Lightstream Studio.
Connect Lightstream with Facebook
- On your browser, type in www.golightstream.com/facebook.
- Press “Start Streaming” to sign up for an account.
- Link your Facebook account by logging into your social media account.
- Open the Lightstream editor. Press on the gear icon to get to your settings.
- Scroll down and choose the “Facebook” option.
- Press “Go Live On” to choose the page, profile, or group you want to use.
- Start recording!
Go Live on Facebook with Multiple Presenters
You should know how to use Facebook Live with multiple presenters now. You can use this feature on the browser website or the mobile app versions of this social media platform.
You will need to request guests or open the broadcast up to other presenters when going live. On a computer, you can also use Messenger Rooms.
When you go live on Facebook, you can edit the graphics and other attractive details of your posts. There are third-party apps that let you add title cards and additional unique perspectives to your video. You can fully customize your experience for your audience members when going live.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence