Fix Broken Links in WordPress Without Plugin
Massive SEO Mistakes - Part 1
- Go to deadlinkchecker.com
- Type your domain name on the search box
- Press check, and you will find a list of 404 no found errors.
- Get Link Research SEO Toolbar Google Chrome extension.
- Go back to deadlinkchecker.com and on the right side of the screen, click on the link of the page you want to fix.
- Open the link checker tool Chrome extension and wait until it analyzes your page
- Look out for the red highlighted errors
- Fix the link, and repeat this process until you fix them all
- You are all set!
We created this section to share everything we learn every day in a simple way. We give you easy-to-follow tutorials, tips and tricks about web development and digital marketing that will help you improve your workflow as well as polish your skills.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence