Fix Broken Links in WordPress Without Plugin
Massive SEO Mistakes - Part 1
- Go to deadlinkchecker.com
- Type your domain name on the search box
- Press check, and you will find a list of 404 no found errors.
- Get Link Research SEO Toolbar Google Chrome extension.
- Go back to deadlinkchecker.com and on the right side of the screen, click on the link of the page you want to fix.
- Open the link checker tool Chrome extension and wait until it analyzes your page
- Look out for the red highlighted errors
- Fix the link, and repeat this process until you fix them all
- You are all set!
We created this section to share everything we learn every day in a simple way. We give you easy-to-follow tutorials, tips and tricks about web development and digital marketing that will help you improve your workflow as well as polish your skills.