How to Attach an Email to Another Email in Yahoo
Yahoo is one of the best email platforms that users around the world enjoy. It has several features that help you in your productivity and communication efforts. You can write notes, sort messages, create backgrounds, and more in this software program.
You can also learn how to attach an email to another email in Yahoo. This platform lets you forward your messages as attachments, though you can also download them as separate files. There are even third-party tools that help you automatically save these emails.
To learn how to attach your emails as files, consider the step-by-step guide below.
Use the advanced filtering system in Yahoo Mail to keep your inbox organized. Create filters for messages from a specific sender or “urgent” mail, for example.
Click on the gearbox in the top right corner and press “More Settings.” Choose the “Filters” options on the left, followed by “Add New Filters.”
How to Attach an Email to Another Email in Yahoo | Step-by-Step Guide
There are a few methods you can use to learn how to attach an email to another email in Yahoo. Each is in greater detail in the below information.
Download the Email as a Separate File
The first method you can use to learn how to attach an email to another email in Yahoo is to save it in a word processing software. This process is best if you only need the text of the message.
You can learn how to save an email as an attachment to prove that something is spam. You could also provide the message to another friend or family member without them realizing you forwarded it.
To learn how to send an email as an attachment in Yahoo, use the steps below.
1. Open the email message you want to attach.
2. Look for the three horizontal dots on the top right corner of the message. Click on them.
3. Press “View Raw Message.”
4. Highlight the entire raw message.
5. Press “Cmd + C” or “Ctrl + C” on your keyboard to copy the message.
6. Open a word processing software and start a blank document.
7. Press “Cmd + V” or “Ctrl + V” to paste the content of the email.
8. Save the file in your software of choice. You will need to change the file extension type to “.eml.“
Attach the file to a new message in Yahoo Mail.
Attach the File in Yahoo Mail
On a Mobile Device
To learn how to attach email in Yahoo mail on your smartphone, use the below steps.
- Download the Yahoo Mail app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in to your account.
- Press the compose icon. It resembles a pencil.
- Click the attachment picker icon.
- Choose “Files on Your Device” to upload the “.eml” file you just created. You can also attach “Photos and Videos,” “Recent Attachments,” “Cloud Storage,” “GIF,” or “Stationary.”
- Click the file you want to upload.
Press “Done” on your iPhone or “Attach” on your Android.
On the Computer
To learn how to attach an email in Yahoo on your computer, use the steps below.
1. Type in www.mail.yahoo.com in your browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Press “Compose.”
4. Click the icon for attaching files. It resembles a paperclip.
5. Find the file you want to attach.
Forward the Email
You can also learn how to send an email as an attachment in Yahoo by forwarding the message. The required steps for this process are simple, as seen below.
1. On your browser, go to www.mail.yahoo.com.
2. Look for the message you want to forward, but do not open it.
3. Click on the checkbox that is on the left side of the email.
4. If you want to learn how to attach an email to another email in Yahoo multiple times, select as many messages as you need.
5. Press “Shift + Alt + F” or “Shift + Option + F” on your keyboard.
6. Wait for the new composition box to load.
7. Look to see if the selected emails show up as an attachment.
8. Insert an email address and press “Send.”
Yahoo does not explain this method of how to attach email in Yahoo mail on their website. It is a trick that you can teach your loved ones.
You can easily find a specific file in Yahoo Mail to avoid taking up too much time at work. Type “From:” in the search bar to locate a message from a specific person.
If you want to find emails using a specific word, type “subject:” in the search bar. Finally, to locate messages with a certain recipient, write “to:”.
Use the Yahoo Backup Tool
Finally, you can use the Yahoo Backup tool to automatically learn how to save an email as an attachment. After using the below steps, attach the file to your message.
- On your browser, navigate to systoolsgroup.com/yahoo-backup.html.
- Download the application for your computer and open it.
- Enter your Yahoo email address and password. Provide authentication to let the tool access your account.
- Choose “PDF” under file format.
- Find the target location for your saved emails.
- Select the messages you want to save.
- Press “Apply Filter.”
Click “Start” to begin the backup process.
You do not have to save your email attachments as PDFs in this third-party tool. Choose from EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, and PST.
To download all of your Yahoo emails, do not press “Apply Filter.” You can also only save messages from specific dates with the “Date Filter.” Finally, clear up your inbox by using the “Delete After Download” option.
Enhance your productivity while at work by taking notes in Yahoo Mail. Look for the notebook icon in the tab options at the top. When the notes panel loads, change the background, write titles and headers, and type out your content.
Attach an Email to Another Email in Yahoo
The information above helped you learn how to attach an email to another email in Yahoo. You should feel confident learning how to save the raw data from your messages using the steps below. After you download the content, upload it into a new message just like any other attachment.
You can also use a third-party tool like Yahoo Backup to automatically download your email files. They will save directly to your computer, where, again, you can upload them back into a new message.
Finally, you can forward your emails as attachments. Use the keyboard shortcuts provided above to start your new messages. Enter the recipient in the sender box, and press “Send” to finalize the process.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence