How to Create a Shipping Label on Paypal
PayPal is one of the most well-known payment service providers in the world. Believe it or not, PayPal also has a shipping center.
You can use the PayPal Shipping Center to learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal. You can print this document, sticking it directly to your package in minutes. After you drop the products off at USPS or UPS, start tracking them to ensure their safe delivery.
How to Create a PayPal Shipping Label
This step-by-step guide will help you learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal. After you make one, you can send it to where you need it.
Use PayPal Shipping
It is imperative that you learn how to use PayPal shipping before making a label. This payment company has an entire Shipping Center. You have to have a PayPal account to use these services.
Sign Up for a PayPal Account
If you do not have a PayPal account yet, stop where you are. Use the steps below to sign up for this payment business.
- Go to the PayPal sign-up page on a browser of choice.
- Press “Business” or “Personal,” depending on the type of account you need to create.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Enter your personal details and bank account information.
- Press “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize your account.
What Companies Work With the PayPal Shipping Center?
There are two shipping companies that work with the PayPal Shipping Center. They are the United States Postal Service, or USPS, and the United Parcel Service, or UPS.
You can ship First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, and flat rate packages by making a PayPal USPS shipping label. You will get commercial pricing with this federal company.
You will also save money by shipping with UPS through PayPal. You will get up to 50% off ground packages and 66% off air services.
How to Start Shipping with PayPal
There are basic steps you can follow in the process of learning how to print a shipping label on PayPal. The information below will help get your package on the road.
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Look for the section labeled “Recent Activity.”
- Click on “Ready to Ship.”
- Press “Print Shipping Label.”
- Choose the carrier you want to use and the appropriate service.
- Adjust the package size.
- Press “Calculate Shipping Cost.”
- Review the details of the shipment.
- Press “Confirm and Pay.”
- Look for the price of the shipping label in your PayPal account.
- Print the label and put it on your shipment.
Benefits of Using the PayPal Shipping Center
There are several benefits you will receive by learning how to print shipping labels through PayPal. Read more about some of the top advantages of these services below.
- You will discounts on UPS and USPS shipping costs. You do not have to pay a monthly fee to use the services.
- You can track your packages, print your labels, and notify your customers in one place.
- Every shipping label comes with pre-filled information, helping you save time.
- PayPal offers Seller Protection service by saving the tracking numbers automatically. You can purchase shipping coverage if needed.
- You can send alerts to your customers about their packages.
- Customize your preferences so more information comes filled on your future shipping labels.
- PayPal lets you void shipping labels you no longer need.
How to Make a Shipping Label on PayPal
The steps below will help you learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal. The information above gave a general overview, but more details are below.
- Go to www.paypal.com and sign in to your account. You can complete these specific steps on a mobile or desktop browser.
- Click on the “Activity” tab. It is the second option in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Find the transaction you need to use for learning how to make a shipping label on PayPal.
- Click on “Ship” when the details of that specific transaction load.
- Press “Create Shipment” on the new screen that loads.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the “Carrier Name” of the service you want to use.
- Make a selection in the “Service Type” dropdown menu.
- Press the dropdown arrow next to “Package Type” to choose the type of package.
- Adjust the “Package Weight” if needed.
- Use the checkboxes to mark any additional details you want to include.
- Press “Calculate Shipping Cost.”
- If all of the details are correct, click “Confirm and Pay.”
- Click “Print Shipping Label(s).”
- Wait for the pop-up window to appear. If the preview does not show up, disable your pop-up blocker.
- Place your shipping labels in the print tray.
- Select the appropriate printer, how many copies you need, and the size of the paper.
- Press “Print.”
Special Printer Labels
The last step in learning how to create a shipping label on PayPal is to press “Print.” Prepare your printer with the correct paper and ink for the best results.
You can learn how to print a shipping label on PayPal with regular printer paper. This method requires you to tape it to your package or box.
You can also print the document on special printer labels. Use a company like Onlinelabels.com to get started.
Onlinelabels.com offers a guide for learning how to create a shipping label on PayPal. You can choose from 37 types of material, including glossy, polyester, matte, foil, and kraft options. There are also waterproof papers available on this website.
Onlinelabels.com offers the lowest possible price and no minimum purchase requirement. If you place your order earlier than 5:00 pm EST, you will receive same-day shipping.
Every sheet of this special printer paper has two labels. You peel them off like a sticker, placing them directly on your box or package.
How to Send a PayPal Prepaid Shipping Label
PayPal has a secret that allows you to learn how to print shipping label on PayPal and send it. You will use PayPal ShipNow for this process.
The internet calls PayPal ShipNow the secret shipping link. This article is here to let you in on this classified information.
Use PayPal ShipNow
You can use PayPal ShipNow to learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal and send it. You will need to visit https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/. Another link that is more difficult to find is https://www.paypal.com/?cmd=_ship-now.
PayPal ShipNow lets you create PayPal shipping label without purchase. Your customer does not have to complete the transaction through PayPal. The funding source these individuals use does not matter.
Make the shipping label and print it for free using this tool. You will still receive discounts for UPS and USPS services. Again, you need to have a PayPal account before you begin.
Use the steps below to learn how to use PayPal ShipNow.
- Click on one of the links mentioned earlier in this section.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Enter your customer’s personal details. You will need to include their name, address, and email.
- Press “Ship to This Address.”
- Check the return address and press “Edit Return Address” if you need to fix your details.
- Click the checkbox next to “Email Note to Customer” to add a personalized letter.
- Look for the section labeled “Shipping Information.”
- Change the “Carrier Name” in the dropdown menu.
- Adjust the “Service Type” and “Package Type.”
- Enter the “Package Weight” of your products.
- Check the boxes for any of the add-ons.
- Press “Calculate Shipping Cost.”
- If you agree with the charges, press “Confirm and Pay.”
- Press “Print.”
- Adjust the printing details and press “Print” again.
The method listed above is the same if you want to create a PayPal shipping label without invoice information. Again, you have to click one of the provided links to begin.
Track Your PayPal Shipping Labels
You can track packages after learning how to create a shipping label on PayPal. The UPS and USPS will scan the provided barcode to keep up with its whereabouts.
You need to get to the “History” tab to see all of your orders and their shipping statuses. The below steps will help you see the tracking information of your package.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your computer or smartphone ad log into your account.
- Click on the tab labeled “My Account.”
- Press the “History” tab under “My Account.”
- Pull down the “Select” option and choose a specific period to find an order.
- Look for the “Order Status/Actions” column on the transaction you need to check.
- Click a specific order to view the details. You will see the customer’s address, the service provider, the date, and more information.
Use the Orders Tab
You can also use the “Orders” tab to track your shipments after you learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal. Your customers may ask for an update or you may want to ensure the package is safe.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Log into your PayPal account using your email and password.
- Click on the “Orders” tab on your account page.
- Press the “Labels” tab under “Orders.”
- Use the filters to find the order you want to track.
- Click on the tracking number of the order you want to track.
- Wait for the USPS or UPS website to load.
Void a Shipping Label on PayPal
After you create PayPal shipping label without purchase or with an invoice, you may want to void it. Your customer could cancel the order, or you made an error with the addresses or package.
How to Void a Label
You can learn to void a label on PayPal using the steps outlined below.
- Go to www.paypal.com on your browser of choice and log in to your account page.
- Click on the “Orders” tab on the website.
- Press “Labels” once the new page loads.
- Look for the “Actions” tab when you find the order with the shipping label you need to change.
- Press “Void.”
- Another method is to click on the order number. Press “Void Label” when the details load.
- Wait for the pop-up window to load.
- Read over the refund details and press “Void Label” again.
- Purchase a new label if needed.
- Click on the “Labels” tab again.
- Press “Label Voided” to confirm the process is complete.
Are You Eligible to Void Your Label?
After you learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal, you may have to void it. There are specific conditions you have to meet to complete this process.
- A USPS label cannot be older than 28 days.
- A UPS label cannot be older than 30 days.
- You cannot void a label you already took to a carrier.
- You will not receive a refund on USPS Flat Rate or First Class envelopes.
Create a PayPal Shipping Label
You can learn how to create a shipping label on PayPal in two ways. First, you can use a transaction in your account. Second, you can use PayPal ShipNow to start the document from scratch.
Make a shipping label from a transaction by clicking the order in your account history on PayPal. After pressing “Ship,” you will click “Create Shipment.” Provide details about the customer’s address and the package, and choose the carrier you want to use for the order.
You should go to the PayPal ShipNow website if you do not have an invoice. This page is a secret, but you can create a shipping label from scratch. Again, you will need to provide details about the customer’s address and package before starting to print.
If you make a mistake on your label in either method, void it out. You can also track your orders by clicking on the tracking numbers associated with the labels.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence