How to Crop a Picture Into a Circle on iPhone
Performing editing on your photos is one of the most fun hobbies you can engage in. You can even use your smart device to complete these processes.
One of the best ways to edit your images is to change their shape. You can turn them into smaller squares or circles.
Learn how to crop a picture into a circle on iPhone devices with the guide below. You can use a third-party tool to get started.
How to Make a Picture Round on iPhone
This step-by-step guide will help you learn how to crop a picture into a circle on iPhone devices.
Use a Third-Party App
If you choose to use a third-party app like Canva to learn how to crop a photo into a circle, there are generalized steps you can follow.
Most of the software tools mentioned later in this article follow the same process.
1. Download Canva you want to use from the Apple App Store.
2. Open the app.
3. Use the appropriate button to upload the photo you want to crop into a circle.
4. Tap Done or Ok when the photo you want to use uploads into the app.
5. Tap on “Elements”
6. Scroll down to choose a “Frame”
7. Crop your image if you need to
8. Save your finalized image and export it to your device.
Apps to Crop a Picture into a Circle
There are a couple of apps you can use to learn how to crop a picture into a circle on iPhone devices.
Some of the tools referenced in the information below are free to download. Others require a small fee to install them on your phone. Finally, most of the apps listed below allow for in-app purchases for advanced editing features.
Find some of the best tools to learn how to crop a picture into a circle on iPhone or Android devices below.
You can learn how to custom crop a picture on iPhone devices using several software tools from the Apple App Store.
Some of these software programs come with additional editing features. You can learn how to edit something out of a picture on iPhone devices using these tools, for example.
The first of the tools you can use to learn how to crop a picture into a circle on iPhone devices is Round Photo. This program turns any of your images into a perfectly round graphic.
When you use Round Photo, you can immediately print your creation. You can also email or share them on social media as you desire.
They are instantly shareable as they are of the highest possible quality. Again, you will immediately know how to crop something out of a picture on iPhone devices with this program.
You can use the below steps to learn how to crop around an image in Round Photo.
1. Download Round Photo from the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
2. Provide the desired diameter you want for your photos. You can edit them by pixels, centimeters, inches, or millimeters.
3. Choose the camera icon to take a new photo. You can also upload an image from your Photos app.
4. Pinch the image to zoom in on it. You can also hold and drag the photo to make it fit into the photo.
5. Edit the photo as needed. You can add a filter, adjust the focus, upload effects, or enter text.
6. Change the border by thickness or color. You can also remove it.
Save or share your image as needed.
- Round Photo is completely free to download.
- You can add filters to your photos in Round Photo.
- Add graphics and text to your images in this tool.
- Round Photo is simple in the editing abilities it offers.
Circular Photo Cropping Tool
The second program you can download to your iPhone for free is the Circular Photo Cropping Tool. This program does have in-app purchases to remove advertisements.
This program lets you add backgrounds to your cropped image.
They exist outside of the borders of the shape you create.
You can learn how to custom crop a picture on iPhone devices using Circular Photo Cropping Tool with the below steps.
- 1. Download the Circular Photo Cropping Tool to your iPhone through the Apple App Store.
- 2. Upload the image you want to edit.
- 3. Change the color and thickness of the borders you want to use for your crop at the bottom of the screen.
- 4. Drag the circle to where you want it to be on your image.
- 5. Double-click on the circle to start editing it.
- 6. Add a background to your image or change the color of the border. You can also add graphics and text to your cropped portions.
- 7. Tap “Done” to export or share your images.
- You can add backgrounds to your cropped image.
- There are several editing features, including the ability to add graphics and text.
- You can select any part of your image for the crop.
- You have to make in-app purchases to remove advertisements and access all of the features when learning how to edit something out of a picture on iPhone devices with this tool.
Creative Shape Photo Editor
Creative Shape Photo Editor gives you an artistic look to any of your designs. You can add borders around specific portions of your images, and you can adjust the look of the border.
This tool lets you add filters and specific designs to any of your cropped images.
You can change the composition of your photos by placing the circle over any of the tools you want to use.
This tool is not available on iPhone devices, but it is one of the most powerful. You can learn more about Creative Shape Photo Editor with the provided link.
Image Crop is another tool that is only available on Android devices. This feature is free to use.
You can download it to rotate or crop any section of your photos.
When you crop your photos on this tool, you can choose between circles or squares. Select the exact parts of the image you want to use.
How to Crop a Picture Into a Circle in Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word has some basic tools you can use to learn how to crop a picture into a circle in Word.
This software is available as a mobile app on your smart devices, no matter the brand.
If you have an iPhone, you can transfer the images to your Mac via the Airdrop tool.
Use the editing features on the desktop version of Microsoft Word after completing the transfer process.
You can learn how to crop a picture into a circle in Word using the steps provided below.
1. Open a blank document on Microsoft Word.
2. Click on the “Insert” menu in the software.
3. Choose “Picture” to select the photo you want to crop into a circle.
4. Click on the picture you recently uploaded to the document.
5. Choose the option labeled “Picture Tools” in the “Format” tab at the top of the Microsoft Word screen.
6. Click on the option labeled “Format” and look for the section labeled “Size.”
7. Choose the dropdown arrow to open the “Crop” menu.
8. Select the option labeled “Crop to Shape” and choose a circle.
9. Wait for the image to adjust to a circle.
Export the Cropped Image
After you learn how to crop around an image in Microsoft Word, you can save it to your device. If it is on your computer, right-click on it and press “Save as Picture.”
If you save the image to your Mac, Airdrop it back to your iPhone. You can also email it on Windows computers or back to an Android.
How to Crop a Picture in PowerPoint
You can also learn how to crop a picture into a circle in PowerPoint. Again, this software is available on Android or iPhone devices as a mobile app.
You can learn how to crop a picture into a circle on iPhone or Android phones using this program.
You can also send your mobile files to your computer to learn how to crop around an image in PowerPoint. Airdrop them via an iPhone or email them to yourself.
You can further learn how to use PowerPoint to crop pictures into custom shapes using the steps provided below.
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint on your device.
2. Click on the “Insert” tab, followed by “Pictures.”
3. Choose the image you want to crop on your device and upload it.
4. Click on the image to open the “Format” tab.
5. Press the dropdown arrow next to the “Crop” option in the toolbar.
6. Choose the “Crop by Shape” option.
7. Select the “Oval” option.
8. Click on the dropdown arrow next to the “Crop” option.
9. Press the “Aspect Ratio” option.
10. Choose the “1:1” option to turn the oval into a circle.
11. Drag the image until it fits into the circle as needed.
Save the Image
You can also right-click on the image you cropped in Microsoft PowerPoint. After performing this step, click on “Save as Picture.”
Choose a title for your image and save it to an appropriate destination folder. Press “Ok” to complete the export process.
After you save the image, you can send it back to your iPhone or Android. Again, if you are on a Mac, Airdrop it to your iPhone.
You can email it to yourself using any other method.
Make a Picture Round on iPhone
You should feel comfortable learning how to crop a picture into a circle on iPhone devices.
You have to use a third-party app to get the results you want. You can also save your images to your computer to edit them on Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence