How to Indent in WordPress
- Go to Plugins > Add new, and look for the “TinyMCE Advanced” Plugin. Install and activate it.
- Go to settings > and select “TinyMCE Advanced”
- Choose your current editor, either “Block” or “Classic”
- Scroll Down and look for the two indent icons. Then, drag them to the toolbar
- Important! Save Changes
- Go back to your post, and choose “Classic Paragraph”
- Have fun indenting as much text as you can!
We created this section to share everything we learn every day in a simple way. We give you easy-to-follow tutorials, tips and tricks about web development and digital marketing that will help you improve your workflow as well as polish your skills.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence