How to Twitch Prime Sub on Mobile
Twitch is a unique streaming website where content creators play their favorite games or chat with their viewers. Many of these individuals make an income from the streams they host on their channels.
One of the ways content creators make money on Twitch is through subscriptions. Viewers can subscribe to a channel for special chat privileges and other benefits.
Read the below guide if you want to learn how to Twitch Prime sub on mobile devices. You can sign up to support a channel or content creator on the Twitch app or website.
How to Subscribe with Twitch Prime on Mobile
This step-by-step guide will show you how to Twitch Prime sub on mobile. Build your Twitch Prime account and find the channel you want to subscribe to after reading this article.
How to Sign Up for a Twitch Prime Subscription on Mobile
You may ask, “How do I use Twitch Prime on mobile devices?” The first step is to sign up for a Twitch Prime account. Follow the below steps to begin.
- Go to twitch.tv on your mobile browser.
- Log into your Twitch account.
- Look for the “Try Prime” option at the top of the screen.
- Another method is to press the crown, followed by “Start Your Free Trial.”
- Press “Activate Twitch Prime.”
- Follow the instructions until you get to a payment screen.
- Provide your payment information. You can choose between “Prime Video Membership or “Amazon Prime.”
Sign Up through Amazon Prime
You can also sign up for Twitch Prime on mobile devices if you have an Amazon Prime account.
- Go to www.amazon.com on your mobile browser and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Type “Twitch Prime” in the search bar.
- Wait for the results to load and press “Learn More” at the top.
- Press the “Connect Your Twitch Account” button.
- Log in to your Twitch account in the new window. Press “Confirm.”
How to Use Twitch Prime Subscription on Mobile
The next step is to learn how to Twitch Prime sub on mobile devices. A couple of different methods exist, but the first set of steps is the most basic.
Purchase Tokens from the Channel or Streamer Page
The first method you can use to learn how to subscribe with Twitch Prime on iPhone or Android devices is to find the specific channel or streamer you want to support. Follow the below steps to purchase tokens directly on their pages.
- Download the Twitch app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the app and log in to your Twitch account.
- Find the account where you want to learn to use your Prime sub on mobile devices.
- You can also find a live stream page for your Prime subscription Twitch mobile.
- If you find the channel or account, look for the white button that says “Subscribe.”
- If you find a live stream, there will be a purple button that says “Subscribe.”
- Choose how many tokens you want to buy.
- You can purchase only one token for a one-month subscription.
- Tap “Purchase Tokens.”
- Enter your payment details.
- Press “Confirm” to finalize your purchase.
- Wait for your member benefits to appear.
The “Subscribe” button does not always appear when you go to a live stream. If you tap on the video, a pop-out menu will appear. Tap “Subscribe” in the list of options.
Gift a Suscription
After you learn how to Twitch Prime sub on mobile devices, you can start more complicated processes. The first is to gift a subscription to one of your friends with a Twitch account.
Learn how to sub on Twitch mobile and gift the subscription by following the below steps.
- Download the Twitch app on your mobile device.
- Search the channel where you want to gift a subscription. It should be live.
- Tap the video player when you arrive to the channel.
- You must be a current subscriber to that channel.
- Tap the “Gift a Sub” button.
- Click on the “Gift” tab.
- Choose how many gifted subs you want to purchase.
- If you have a specific friend for the gifted sub, type their username in the chat.
Your gifted sub will go to random users watching the stream if you do not tag a person in the chat. You and the streamer have no control over the purchase otherwise.
Subscribe to a Channel with Your Free Amazon Prime Subscription
If you link your Twitch Prime to your Amazon Prime, you will receive a free Prime subscription Twitch mobile. You can use this benefit with any channel you want to support.
Follow the below steps to subscribe with Twitch Prime on mobile using your Amazon Prime benefit.
- Find the channel where you want to Twitch mobile subscribe.
- Click the “Subscribe” button. Remember, it is purple if the streamer is in the middle of a live session.
- Tap the checkbox next to “Use Prime Sub.” It will only show up if you have not used the current month’s subscription.
- Press “Subscribe with Prime.”
Completing an Amazon Prime sub on mobile devices will only work for one month. You can change the channel you support after 30 days are up. The streamer will earn $4.99 per Amazon Prime subscription.
Manage a Twitch Prime Subscription
Manage subscriptions after you learn how to Twitch Prime sub on mobile devices. Go to the channel page or your profile to complete this process. Note that you cannot manage a Prime sub on mobile devices on your desktop.
If you want to manage a subscription on a specific channel, press the “Subscribed” button. Click on the “Gift a Sub” button and navigate to the “Subscribe” tab after.
You can also edit a Twitch sub on mobile devices through your profile. Tap your profile picture in the top left to begin. Press “Subscriptions” to start editing.
Once you access your list of subscriptions, manage them. Click on the specific one you want to edit. Here you can cancel a subscription or disable gifts.
How to Find a Twitch Channel or Streamer
The steps above for learning how to Twitch prime sub on mobile devices require you to find the channel or streamer. You may not know how to get to these profiles.
The steps below will help you find a specific channel or profile so you can learn to Twitch Prime sub on mobile devices.
- Download the Twitch app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Open the app and sign in to your Twitch account.
- Click on the “Discover” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the top right to search a specific channel.
- You can also click on the “Browse” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Stay on the “Categories” tab to find streamers on specific games or topics.
- Click on the “Live Channels” tab to see streamers currently streaming.
You can also stay on the “Following” tab. This page will show the streamers you already subscribe to and follow.
Twitch Prime Membership Benefits
You will receive several benefits when you subscribe Twitch Prime mobile. You can help streamers and get privileges while watching content.
Stable Stream of Support and Funding for Streamers
After to learn to subscribe Twitch Prime mobile, you will provide support to a streamer. Many of these individuals broadcast games and other content as a full-time career.
If you continually return to a streamer when learning how to subscribe with Twitch Prime on iPhone or Android devices, you will become a steady source of support. They can expect your few dollars to come in every month. Your purchase may not feel like much, but a long list of subscribers adds up.
Links to Bonus Games
You will also receive access to bonus games when learning how to Twitch mobile subscribe. This content is exclusive to those individuals who use their subscriptions with their Twitch Prime accounts.
You can compete against other Twitch Prime members when you play these bonus games. Get the highest score to brag to all of your friends.
Several chat privileges come with learning how to sub on Twitch mobile. Sometimes streamers have a subscriber-only chat, meaning only you and other subscribers can talk with that individual.
When you subscribe to a Twitch channel, you will receive access to specific emojis for the chat. Streamers create these icons themselves, or they outsource them to a freelancer. The emojis represent the individual in cartoon form, the games they play, or the hobbies they enjoy.
You must sit through an advertisement when you first load a live stream on Twitch. Often, these commercials make you miss essential aspects of the game you want to watch.
You can avoid having to sit through these advertisements by learning to Twitch prime sub on mobile devices. When you load a channel, you will immediately see the gaming content.
Twitch Prime Subscriber Badge
When you load a chat on a Twitch channel, you will notice that some individuals have a special icon next to their usernames. These graphics represent the specific roles that chat members hold.
More specifically, Twitch calls these icons badges. If you subscribe to a channel, you will receive one. Other viewers will immediately know that you subscribe to that streamer because of the badge next to the username.
A Free Twitch Channel Subscription Each Month
As mentioned, if you link your Amazon Prime account, you will receive a free subscription every month. You can only use this benefit on one streamer every 30 days.
You will not have to pay to subscribe to your favorite streamer, but you will receive the same benefits. The content creators will also get $4.99 from you for the month.
Subscribe with Twitch Prime on Mobile Devices
This step-by-step guide helped you better understand how to Twitch Prime sub on mobile devices. You will need the Twitch app to begin on your iPhone or Android.
After downloading the mobile app, you will navigate to the channel you want to support. Hit the “Subscribe” button on the profile, which will be white.
If the person is in the middle of a live stream, the “Subscribe” button will appear purple. Press that option and purchase however many tokens you need. One is equivalent to a month’s subscription.
Twitch Prime also lets you manage your subscriptions on the mobile app. You can navigate to the channel or your profile to complete the editing process. Delete any subscriptions you no longer want, and adjust the payment method if needed.
Finally, you will find many benefits from subscribing to a Twitch channel. You will get special chat permissions and a badge to represent your status as a subscriber. You also do not have to sit through advertisements and will seamlessly support a streamer.
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Clever Sequence