The Most Reliable Web Hosting Companies
Tired of clicking through giant pro/con lists just to find a host? We were, too! That’s why we listed all the hosts we’ve reviewed in this giant table for you. Everything you need to know is right here, but you can also check out our full reviews.
Our blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission
A Moderately-Priced Host That Puts A Lot Of Effort Into Its Brand, Service, And Support.
- Price: From $3.92/Mo.
- You Get Free: SSL Certificate, CloudFlare CDN, Website Staging.
- Storage: From 100 GB SSD Storage.
- Price: From 2.99/Mo.
- Data Backups: Free Automatic Backups for All plans (Except Startup Plan)
- Support: 4.9/5.0
- Data Centers: 4 Locations.
- Monthly Visits: 1.36M
Why Choose A2 Hosting?
A2 specializes in shared, VPS, dedicated, and “reseller” hosting (hosting for those who wish to sell their own shared hosting). It’s well-known for its expert support provided by actual developers and for not off-shoring its operations.
- Best Pricing!
- Lots (And Lots) Of Features!
- Turbo Server Option
- File Recovery Program
Wp Engine Has Put A Lot Of Thought Into How They Host WordPress Sites To Provide The Best Experience Possible.
- Price: From $25/Mo.
- You Get Free: SSL, Global CDN, Genesis Framework, 35+ StudioPress Themes.
- Storage: From 10GB SSD Space.
- Data Backups: Automatic Backups for All plans.
- Support: 5/5
- Data Centers: 18 Locations.
- Monthly Visits: 5.17M
Why Choose SiteGround?
With a free library of premium templates and well-architected solutions for WordPress sites, WP Engine is a great choice if you’re looking for flexibility and only host WordPress sites!
- Google Cloud Backbone
- WordPress Experts On The Scene!
- Backed Uptime Guarantee
- Slick Platform
Pantheon Is A San Francisco-Based “Web-Ops” Host That Serves Apps For Developers And Marketers Alike.
- Preferred Monthly Price: From $35/Mo.
- You Get Free: SSL, Advanced Page Cache, Global CDN.
- Storage: From 20GB SSD Space.
- Data Backups: Daily For All Plans.
- Support: 5/5
- Data Centers: In 4 Countries.
- Monthly Visits: 328K
Why Choose Pantheon?
Pantheon is an application-specific host, only serving web applications that run on Drupal and WordPress. Having been in business since it was a startup in 2010, it’s staffed by experts in both of these technologies.
- Great Security
- Try Before You Buy
- Highly Scalable Host
- Peerless Developer Tools
If you run a WordPress site, chances are that you’ll benefit from knowing how to change the background color of a single page in WordPress.
People love Instagram. That’s because it allows you to share stories and information with others in a fun fashion. You have probably heard that images
As a WordPress administrator, one of your main goals is likely to drive as much traffic as possible to your own website. One way to